Compact solution for tomorrow‘s cash centers
Modern cash centers face a whole array of challenges. Growing time and cost pressures demand greater efficiency through automation, while new services call for flexible processes, further expanding the requirements catalog.
G&D‘s BPS C4 has been specifically developed to meet the needs of cash centers in commercial and central banks, cashin-transit (CIT) companies, casinos, and other areas where intensive use is made of cash.
The BPS C4 system optimizes work processes, reduces costs,and enhances the productivity of banknote processing in a number of ways:
• Broad application range; exceptional versatility
• High throughput; low processing costs
• High availability; designed for endurance
• Intelligent system; intuitive operation
• Ergonomic design
• Maximum security
• Optimum service
Check the bruchure:
Unsurpassed productivity for commercial cash centers
Our competence put to your advantage with the BPS M5
The BPS M5 is a dedicated version for cash centers operated by commercial banks, cash-in-transit (CIT) companies, and casinos. Based on the modular design of the BPS 1000 and BPS M7, it constitutes a unique solution for reliable operation and unsurpassed productivity to provide you with a competitive edge.
Benefits of the BPS M5 at a glance
• German standards for reliable and durable engineering
• The rugged components of the BPS M5 are designed for continuous 24 / 7 operation
• Featuring a narrow footprint, integrated operator working table, and display
• The caster platform makes it easy to relocate the BPS in case of process changes or system servicing. There is no need to disassemble and reassemble the system to move it
• Low power consumption – and relaxed ambient requirements reduce the amount of infrastructure needed as well as operating costs
• The BPS M5 boots up quickly, taking less than 5 minutes to run the first banknotes –there is no need to first calibrate the sensors by means of a test deck
• Counterfeits are reliably detected at the lowest possible reject rates, while fit banknotes are dependably identified
• Robust design and automatic sensor self-testing ensure repeatable fitness detection based on our in-depth experience as a leading central bank supplier. Extremely accurate defect detection results in proven banknote quality for reliable ATM performance
Check the bruchure for more details:
Tabletop Currency Sorter
Glory’s UW-500 and UW-600 Glory’s UW-500 (4 stackers) & UW-600 (8 stackers) Currency Sorters were developed to improve function & reduce processing time after an in-depth analysis of banknote handling processes.
They are equipped with a variety of features, such as a multi-stacker system that improves sorting & separating performance, a reject stacker system with two stackers, as well as a large-capacity hopper with a banknote function. These powerful sorters deliver outstanding performance at very reasonable prices. They are Glory’s latest answer to the need for smoother, more efficient continuous processing of large amounts of banknotes. They will streamline your work process & slash operational costs.